This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
At the moment it provides
- Feeds processor: a processor for Feeds to create content via Rules. (Currently only simple data types like text and integer are supported).
- Rules Event: Feeds After Import
- Rules Data: Feeds Source (properties: ID, imported)
Suggestion for further Rules integrations for Feeds, or Feeds integrations for Rules are highly welcome. So please post an issue or provide a patch for that or any other case ;)
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Rules, Utility
- Reported installs: 494 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,490
- Last modified: 22 March 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.