Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Seeking a new maintainer
Please contact Todd Nienkerk if you are interested in taking over maintenance of this module.
About Feed Path Publisher
Feed Path Publisher allows site admins to publish multiple RSS feeds in the document's
<head> tag. Modern browsers use this information to populate the (usually orange) RSS icon in their URL or location bar.
Feeds can be published globally or per path. This is especially useful when you have multiple feeds on a site -- say, generated by Views' RSS module -- that should only appear in certain areas.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE WARNING
WARNING: If you are upgrading from version 5.x-1.1 (or earlier), please back up the data from your 'feed_path_publisher' database table before running update.php. This update script will drop the table and recreate it before repopulating it with your data. This has worked fine in testing, but we advise making a backup just in case.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Syndication, Views
- Reported installs: 508 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,018
- Last modified: January 20, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!