This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows for styleable feeds. Makes feed functions themable and uses XSLT for output styling.
Provides replacement functions for node/rss.xml and taxonomy term feeds as well as a templatable replacement for view_rss feeds.
- Currently only works for RSS, but should be usable with ATOM.
- Requires clean urls
- Um, well, Firefox2 and IE7 ignore RSS XSL templates
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Syndication, Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 970
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.