Allows for styleable feeds. Makes feed functions themable and uses XSLT for output styling.
Provides replacement functions for node/rss.xml and taxonomy term feeds as well as a templatable replacement for view_rss feeds.
- Currently only works for RSS, but should be usable with ATOM.
- Requires clean urls
- Um, well, Firefox2 and IE7 ignore RSS XSL templates
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Syndication, Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 909
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.