Enable or disable sets of features or modules.
This module aims to improve the user experience for users that may be overwhelmed by the standard modules and features admin pages.
Feature set allows site builders and install profile maintainers to expose a simplified administration page that allows users to enable and disable complete sets of functionality without having to expose the features admin page or the modules administration page to end users.
For a working example checkout Julio and julio.info for the declarative definitions of Feature Sets to get a better overview of the possibilities and potential use case(s) for feature_set.
This module is maintained by the friendly primates at FunnyMonkey.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 654 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,362
- Last modified: February 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.