Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Page Plugin is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. The Like Box enables users to:
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
- Read recent posts from the Page
- Like the Page with one click, without having to actually visit the page
This simple module provides a block to integrate this plugin into Drupal, and allows users with 'administer blocks' permission to configure the different attributes provided by Facebook in the block configuration.
New Facebook API: from Facebook Likebox to Facebook Page Plugin (6.x-2.x and 7.x-2.x)
Facebook announced the old Facebook Likebox social plugin will be deprecated after the 23th of June 2015. New branches to provide support to the new Page Plugin were developed for this new plugin: 7.x-2.x and 6.x-2.x respectively. We encourage you to use this new branches asap.
Page Plugin Patterns (Drupal 7 only)
Page Plugin provides an optional submodule named fb_likebox_patterns since version 7.x-1.4 (including the 7.x-2.x branch), allowing full integration with the module patterns.
Patterns provides a powerful way to perform automatic system configuration. A set of patterns with the most common configurations of Facebook Page Plugin are provided in the submodule, and the configuration of the module with patterns can be done in just one click. You can also export your current configuration in order to re-use it, share it, version-control it, etc.
Further instructions on how to use patterns with Page Plugin can be found here.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Other, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 12,561 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 51,961
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.