Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
farmOS is a Drupal distribution for managing an operating farm. It includes modules and configuration for managing areas, plantings, animals, and equipment. It can also be extended via add-on modules. farmOS is currently under active development.
More description is available in the Github repository README.md: http://github.com/farmOS/farm
Google Maps API Key: Google Maps recently began requiring an API key. If you are installing farmOS, you will need to get an API key and enter it into farmOS. There are instructions for doing so here: https://www.drupal.org/node/2768895
farmOS 1.0 (Drupal 7):
farmOS 2.x (Drupal 8):
For the full list of open tasks, feature requests, bug reports, etc: farmOS issue queues
The farmOS distribution comes pre-packed with a number of contrib modules, as well as the following farmOS-specific modules. Each module has its own issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 85 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,580
- Last modified: January 9, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!