Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Basic Facebook Pixel integration, allowing you to place a single pixel across your entire website to report conversions, build audiences and get rich insights about how people use your website.
(last 3 are based on the Drupal Commerce integration).
- If looking for more features, there is a more robust alternative for Facebook tracking here Facebook Tracking Pixel
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1,227 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,063
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.