External Links is a small module used to differentiate between internal and external links. Using jQuery, it will find all external links on a page and add an external icon indicating it will take you offsite or a mail icon for mailto: links.
- Apply icons to either mailto: or external links or both.
- Configure external links to open in a new window.
- A confirmation message when leaving the site.
- Regular expression inclusion and exclusion of links considered external.
- CSS selector inclusion and exclusion of elements for processing
You may also take a look at External Link Extras, which can expand the functionality of External Links.
This module Built by Robots:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 63,773 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 360,623
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 14, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.