Part of Ouch project.
Full text content admin search
The goal is to provide a page like the default "Find content" but on top of scalable technology for sites with huge amounts of nodes.
So to keep it KIS, you'll get a full search enabled content admin with custom filters on fields (Status, Node types, etc).
Ie: you can full text search on title for only story nodes.
So this module support solr and mysql through Search API and uses entity metadata to discover objects fields.
The module uses the search api pages.
- fulltext index are searched through a text input
- non fulltext index can be used as filters (like in the content page) in the search page form
- you can choose a form widget for each filter
- you can specify default value for filters (even if filter is not displayed)
- each search page can have a dedicated search form block
- thoses widgets are shown in the search page and managed by URL (vs session for SEO)
- suported fields : boolean, date with date_range, taxonomy_term_reference (term select or auto completion)
- widgets support can be extended by a hook
- Search API Entity Translation proof
The module bundles 2 related modules :
Extended Search Admin
Replace the default content admin overview with an extended search page.
Basically the module adds fulltext capabilty to the default content admin form.
The module uses the search api and the extended search page. You can customize headers.
Extended Search Node Reference
Add a new widget to node_reference wich links with a node based search page.
So you can use the search api to select nodes for nod_reference fields.
Features : autocomplete widget
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Search
- Reported installs: 340 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,169
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.