This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates with Escapia, the premiere rental and rental reservation management software.
This module is under development, but comes with the following submodules:
- EscapiaAPI - Makes the EscapiaAPI available for your own code and/or used in conjunction with EscapiaPropertyImportAPI, which brings in the data to Drupal.
- Escapia Import - Call and queue rentals to be imported as Escapia Properties.
- Escapia Property - Custom entity for describing and storing Escapia rental data.
- Escapia Property Feature - Optional Feature module to kickstart your property data model with all the necessary Fields. Escapia Import will populate data for these fields if the Feature is enabled.
- Escapia Connections - Custom entity for storing multiple connections, useful if you have more than one brokerage/account.
- Drush integration - schedule or manually call drush commands to import and process property data in multithreaded chunks.
- Batch API integration
- XMLSitemap integration - properties will show up in your sitemap.xml via XMLSitemap module.
- Rental booking integration - customers can book rentals directly on the site without being sent out to another site.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 502
- Last modified: 17 June 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.