This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module lets you visualize the Entity structure of your Drupal 8 site using an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
While this isn't meant to be a fully functional tool to build new ERDs, it is meant to be used as a functional learning tool for developers and site builders.
Download and enable the "erd" module, then visit /admin/structure/erd (/admin/erd on 8.x-1.0-beta1) to start playing around.
- All information displayed by this module is dynamically generated and provided by Drupal.
- Only Entity References and Image References are supported at this time for dynamically generated links.
- The permission to view this module is "administer site configuration", which may be too permissive for a production site if exposing all your Entity Types/Bundles to an administrator poses a security risk to you.
Module development happens here and on Github at https://github.com/mortenson/erd
For an example GIF of the module functioning, click here.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Developer
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,144
- Last modified: 19 August 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.