Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides an API to define dependencies between entities, and also a useful iterator class.
This project originated from the Deploy module, where it's used heavily, but were later separated out for better code separation and reusability between modules.
You construct the iterator with an array of entity IDs. Then, when iterating over the iterator you will get all entities AND their dependencies out in a sane order (i.e. dependencies first).
Since the iterator only return "plain" entity objects and developers often need more meta data around the entity (primarily the entity type) we are embedding metadata within the entity object according to the OData protocol's JSON format which is a very simple and lightweight way of solving the problem.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 5,091 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,833
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!