Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Easily track the deletion of nodes, comments, files, users, vocabularies and terms with this module. Whenever an entity is deleted, a record of the deletion is saved to the database with this information:
- Entity ID
- Entity Type
- Entity Bundle
- Entity Author
- Entity Title
- Number of Revisions
- Created Date
- Deleted Date
- User Who Deleted Entity
You may select which entity types will have delete logs enabled. By default, no logging is enabled.
Supports Drupal's Core Entity Types
- Taxonomy Terms
- Taxonomy Vocabularies
Entity Delete Log uses the views API so log data can be retrieved and displayed with Views.
Organic Groups Support
With the Entity Delete Log Organic Groups sub module, you can track basic information about any Organic Group(s) on an Entity before it is deleted.
Development originally supported by the University of MI Library.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 984 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,081
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.