Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
-- SUMMARY --
Entity Delete module is for deleting content of any entity types in bulk.
-- INSTALLATION --
STEP 1: Download and extract module to /module directory (/module/contrib if
using separate for custom and contrib).
STEP 2: For enabling navigate to /admin/modules and select 'Entity Delete'
and click on install.
For deleting content in a bulk need to navigate to
Select the Entity type for which you need to delete all available content.
Eg: If you select Entity type as node(Content in drop down), will get another
drop down to select content type. If you wish to delete all existing node
you can select 'All' else the any specific type.
Once selection is done just hit submit it will ask for confirmation, once
confirm it will delete all the entity based on existing selection.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy, User Management
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 581
- Last modified: September 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.