Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows to create 301 redirections for unused entity paths, by bundle and language.
For example, if you have some content type, and you don't want people to visit it's corresponding "node/%node" page (because that content type is not a page-like content type, it's just an object-like content type that must remain hidden).
Another useful case, is when you desire to redirect Taxonomy term page to an existing View page, with a given exposed filter selected ($_GET parameter).
The configurable redirections are compatible with tokens, and exportable via Features.
A 'entity_bundle_redirect_alter' hook is available, so you can modify the redirection "on the fly" for each entity.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Path Management, Security, SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,105
- Last modified: August 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.