This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Entity Bundle Plugin module allow developers to build an entity type which is attached to strong behaviors.
This allows you to provide a class for each entity bundle. It uses ctools plugins as a discovery mechanism (finding all entity bundle implementations provided by all modules).
Each entity bundle class can define the fields that are created on that bundle.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,943 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,556
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.