Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Entity Bundle Plugin module allow developers to build an entity type which is attached to strong behaviors.
This allows you to provide a class for each entity bundle. It uses ctools plugins as a discovery mechanism (finding all entity bundle implementations provided by all modules).
Each entity bundle class can define the fields that are created on that bundle.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,078 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,815
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!