Entity Bundle Plugin module allow developers to build an entity type which is attached to strong behaviors.
This allows you to provide a class for each entity bundle. It uses ctools plugins as a discovery mechanism (finding all entity bundle implementations provided by all modules).
Each entity bundle class can define the fields that are created on that bundle.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,242 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,144
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.