Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Uses the emogrifier class library as an input filter to convert stylesheet rules to inline style attributes. This ensures proper display on email and mobile device readers that lack stylesheet support.
Ensure that the PHP Document Object Model extension is available. Emogrifier requires the dom extension and will not work without it.
Download, install, and enable the Libraries module.
Create a library directory for the Emogrifier library in one of the following locations:
- sites/all/libraries/emogrifier (recommended)
DOMAIN is your website domain name, and PROFILE is the installation profile you selected when installing Drupal.
Directory structure: sites/all/libraries/emogrifier/Classes/Emogrifier.php
Visit admin/settings/filters or click on
Administer >> Site configuration >> Input formats
to set up a new input format or add Emogrifier filtering to an existing format.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 6,602 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,326
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.