Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
In most cases this module is not needed. Since this module's inception embed has been introduced in views core. However there are a few things this module can still do that is yet in views core @see
This is a views display specifically for embed use. It automatically allows embedded views to use exposed filters and allows filters to be placed in a block or embedded separately from the view. And as always without extra "cruft".
- Advanced help 7.x-1.x
- Install as usual, see (http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7)
for further information.
- To add embed views to the View UI navigate to
"Administration >> Structure >> Views >> Settings" (admin/structure/views/settings)
and check the "Show the embed display in the ui" check box.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,657 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,484
- Last modified: June 13, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.