In most cases this module is not needed. Since this module's inception embed has been introduced in views core. However there are a few things this module can still do that is yet in views core @see
This is a views display specifically for embed use. It automatically allows embedded views to use exposed filters and allows filters to be placed in a block or embedded separately from the view. And as always without extra "cruft".
- Advanced help 7.x-1.x
- Install as usual, see (http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7)
for further information.
- To add embed views to the View UI navigate to
"Administration >> Structure >> Views >> Settings" (admin/structure/views/settings)
and check the "Show the embed display in the ui" check box.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,518 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,990
- Last modified: 13 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.