This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Revolution Elements is a dark, two-column theme with unique style that showcases images alongside the text of recent posts on the homepage.
The theme is based on the old site of well-known WordPress designer Jason Schuller for his website WP Elements. This theme was originally made by Revolution for Wordpress and ported to Drupal by Nicolas Borda.
Admin module support
CCK Link field support: To enable this set a title of one or two words and add the class button to the field configuration. Butttons have hover, active and visited states on one CSS sprite.
This theme was featured in these blog posts:
- Best New Drupal 6 Theme Releases of 2009
- 21 Fresh Stunning Drupal Themes
- 5 Hot & Free Drupal 6 Themes
- 27 Best Looking Free Drupal 6 Themes
- 50 High Quality Themes for Drupal Developers
- 50 hochwertige Themes für Drupal-Entwickler
Sites running a modified version of Elements Theme:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 153 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 62,117
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.