Posted by DuaelFr on
Enhances the link Dialog in D8 CKEditor.
Allows to define the following attributes:
Installation and configuration
Install as usual then:
- go to the "Text formats and editor" admin page (admin/config/content/formats)
- configure your text format
- if the "Limit allowed HTML tags and correct faulty HTML" filter is disabled you dont have anything to do with this text format
- else, add the "title", "class", "id", "target" and/or the "rel" attributes to the "allowed HTML tags" field (only those whitelisted will show up in the dialog)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 7,600 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,921
- Last modified: June 22, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.