Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows fields to be edited on a node's display (e.g. at node/123), not just on the node edit pages (e.g. node/123/edit). It also works within views, etc. Anywhere a 'formatter' can be selected, you can select editable (or click to edit).
You may now use the normal mechanisms in both content type fields and view fields to select that a field should be 'editable'. If you have the correct permissions, the corresponding field will be displayed in it's editable state.
- Create yourself a content type.
- Add a field.
- In the content type's "display fields" tab, edit the display of the field for e.g. 'full node' to be editable.
- Create a new node of this content type and save it.
- Now go and visit this node. You will find that you can edit the field.
- Likewise you can select editable as a display type in a view.
Also note - for Drupal 6 you no longer need 'ajaxeditable' as it's functionality has become part of editablefields.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Views
- Reported installs: 12,324 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 78,504
- Last modified: February 20, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!