Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows freeform text sections to be edited individually, like MediaWiki / Wikipedia.
When a node is being viewed as a page by a user with permission to edit the node, this module adds  links floated to the right of all headings in the body (see image).
Clicking on an  link goes to a page where the content from that heading to the next same-level-or-higher heading can be edited in isolation.
The creation of node revisions is supported.
- Goto Administer › Site configuration › Input formats.
- Click on 'configure' for the input format you want  links to appear on.
- Enable the 'Edit section' filter and click 'Save configuration'.
- Click on 'configure' again for the same input format as before and then goto the 'Rearrange' tab.
- Put 'Edit section' at or near the top of the list. Only 'Line break convertor' should be higher, otherwise it will push the 
<span>into its own
<p>. Any filters that could add or remove
<h?>tags should be below 'Edit section' or it will malfunction.
- Click 'Save configuration'.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 125 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,265
- Last modified: September 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.