This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Edgy allows site builders to display Paragraph items edge-to-edge. It does this by controlling the placement of the .container Bootstrap class.
Using a combination of Paragraphs, Panelizer and Edgy, site builders can create powerful edge-to-edge landing pages. Bootstrap is not a requirement and any theme can be used, however, just make sure you have a container class which centers content.
We use Edgy only with Bootstrap 3 using the Radix theme.
- Edgy style plugin for Panelizer.
- Edgy boxton layout for Panelizer.
- "Edgy one column" layout for Display Suite.
- Customise container class name via "admin/config/system/edgy".
Please review the README.txt for up-to-date documentation.
While this modules is in alpha, there will be no database upgrade support.
Check out our Paragraphs demo site to see this module in action.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 195 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,280
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 March 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.