Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Wraps content in a themed webpage.
This very simple module contains only one externally useful function:
echo_themed_page($title, $content, $theme)
Returns a page themed for the anonymous user.
Generates the text of a fully-themed Drupal page. The rendered page is returned as a text string instead of being sent to the browser. The theme system can thus be used to style any HTML message as if it had been generated by the live website.
$titleThe text to display as the page title.
$contentThe text to display in the main page content region.
$themeThe machine-readable name of the theme to use.
- Return value
A string containing the fully-themed page.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,989 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,110
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.