For Drupal 7
This module shows images as dummy images. If you are working on localhost or a dev server you do not have all the images from the production server - this is the module for you.
To install, enable the module and go to admin/config/development/dummyimage and configure in which cases you want dummy images to be used. You can also adjust
dummy image appearances there.
For Drupal 6:
This module shows any image that would have been displayed by imagecache as a dummy image. If you are working on localhost or a dev server, but you don't have the images from the production server available, this is the module for you.
To install, enable the module and go to admin/build/imagecache/dummyimage and tick the "use dummy images" box. You can also adjust dummy image appearances there.
This module gives you the choice between these great placeholder image services:
- The awesome dummy image generator service made by:
Russell Heimlich (@kingkool68)
- The fabulous http://placekitten.com service that will make your site full of cute Kittehs.
- Don't like kittehs? Fine, be weird! And use the almost as fabulous http://placedog.com
- The great http://lorempixum.com - gives you random images from categories you choose.
- The cool http://flickholdr.com that lets you choose tags from flickr and have random images pulled in from there. The tag defaults to tapir of course.
- Bacon: http://baconmockup.com - because bacon.
- Zombies, when kittens won't do: http://placezombies.com
- Nicolas Cage: http://www.placecage.com - nuff said.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 283 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,805
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.