Situs is a drush command for (re-)building a site from a make-file.
It aims to be as simple as possible (in the UNIX tradition) and do one thing only, but do it well. It's both suited for one-command rebuilding of site codebase for developers, and being used as the codebase building command for more advanced setup/building/syncing tools (such as Drake).
See the readme for usage instructions.
Developed at Reload!.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Drush
- Downloads: 3,583
- Last modified: 9 June 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.