The module connects any Drupal 7 site with drupalmonitor.com. As the name says, Drupalmonitor is a tool to actively monitor Drupal sites. It's not only a "heartbeat" kind of monitoring. It's much more powerful. Using the drupalmonitor connector, the tool can gather data from the drupal site like how many users, nodes, last cron run, page requests, etc. On drupalmonitor.com, the data will be processed and shown in graphs over time.
To submit bug reports and feature suggestions, or to track changes:
You need to create an account on www.drupalmonitor.com and add the page you want to monitor. There are no additional libs or other Drupal modules needed.
- Install the module as usual. See http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7
- Or use drush dl drupalmonitor
- Go to Configuration » System » Drupalmonitor.com
- Important: You have to set "access drupalmonitor api" permission for anonymous user
- You can set a security hash.
- You can enable or disable drupalmonitor connector to log performance data.
Drupalmonitor connector module offers a hook_drupalmonitor(). Most recent documentation can be found on http://drupalmonitor.com/faq.
- Lukas Fischer - http://drupal.org/user/204430
This project has been sponsored by:
- netnode.ch - specialized in consulting and planning of Drupal powered sites, netnode offers installation, development, theming, customization, and hosting
to get you started. Visit http://www.netnode.ch for more information.
- drupalmonitor.com - A tool to easily monitor & maintain one or 100 or 1000 Drupal websites.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Security, Statistics, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 483 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,293
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 29 September 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.