DrupalGapps core module will provide an API which will act as a Wrapper to Google Apps API and will be the highlight of this project. Being more specifc, Google Apps API has 2 components :
a. Management APIs ( Google Provisioning API , Reporting API , Email migration API )
b. Application( Google services) specific APIs ( Google Data API , Email setting API , Contacts API)
The first implimentation will be Drupal-Gapps API for User Account management.
Complete Google Apps user management (CRUD) from Drupal . The part of framework will implement provisioning API v2 , to synchronize Google Apps user data with current Drupal user management system and hence provide an easy and flexible management of Google Apps account from drupal.
More details on update.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,406
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.