Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
DrupalGap is an open source application development kit for Drupal websites. It can be used to easily build custom mobile apps, and web apps for Drupal websites.
Application Development Kit
Developers can create custom multi-platform applications that communicate with their Drupal websites.
Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, etc)
Web Applications (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc)
The DrupalGap application development kit can be used to create web based applications for Drupal websites. This allows any modern browser to run a web application powered by a Drupal website. (learn more)
Thinking of building a headless Drupal site? The DrupalGap application development kit's features are supported out-of-the-box and ready for the headless experience. (learn more)
Drupal 6 is no longer supported. "Why?"
Getting Started Examples
- Build a Mobile App to Geo Tag a Photo with Drupal
- Build a Mobile App to Geo Locate Nearby Places with Drupal
- Build a Mobile App to Sell Products with Drupal
- Build a Mobile App Game to Learn Words from Another Language with Drupal
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Mobile
- Reported installs: 1,663 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,333
- Last modified: August 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.