The Drupal RETS Real Estate Framework (dRealty) enables administrator-developers to get real estate data via RETS and maintain a copy of that data in Drupal. dRealty is focused on that one-way data flow, and it does not include a user interface beyond administrative and configuration pages.
The Drupal 7.x-3.0 stable release is out (hopefully, with the only minor BUG overlooked: https://www.drupal.org/node/2840750#comment-11863587) and the support documentation and Video is to be produced in 2017.
The Drupal 8.x release is being designed, and the download is unusable and unsupported until further notice. If you would like to join the 8.x work then review the issue "Plan for dRealty for Drupal 8". The next hangout for coordination is scheduled to be April 22, 2016, at 1 pm ET.
dRealty offers the following functionality:
- Provides an interface to define multiple RETS service connections.
- Provides an interface to Setup a MLS feed, allowing a user to import real estate listings into the Drupal system.
- The module leverages the power of Entities, they are field-able!
- Users have the ability to update and flush their MLS feeds on demand
- Integration with CTools to provide Importing and Exporting of connections
- Drush integration takes the load off of the old methods of using hook_cron.
Once a RETS connection is established and property class enabled (with fields mapped) you can utilize drush for synchronizing data. Drealty implements the Queue API so the process of synchronization is reliable.
- rets-import (ri) will loop over each enabled connection, resource, class setup and queue individual entities. Mapped media object fields are queued during this process for separate processing.
- rets-import-media (rim) will loop over each connection, resource, class setup and queue related media objects for processing.
Queued data is processed during system cron runs.
- 7.x-3.0-alpha8: Drealty Basic Configuration & Data Import
- 7.x-3.0-beta5: dRealty RETS & Drupal Integration
Curious about seeing dRealty in action? Check out some of the beautiful sites below.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content, Content Display, E-commerce, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 186 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,509
- Last modified: January 11, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.