Drupal RETS Real Estate Framework (dRealty) is a Real Estate Module to import Listings into Drupal via the RETS protocol. It is a full fledged real estate solution for Drupal.
dReatly offers the following functionality:
- Provides an interface to define multiple RETS service connections.
- Provides an interface to Setup a MLS feed, allowing a user to import real estate listings into the Drupal system.
- The module leverages the power of Entities, they are field-able!
- Users have the ability to update and flush their MLS feeds on demand
- Integration with CTools to provide Importing and Exporting of connections
- Drush integration takes the load off of the old methods of using hook_cron.
To import data / manually flush data, you'll need to use drush.
To import use the drush command: rets-import (ie: drush -u admin -d rets-import)
To flush you use the drush command: rets-flush (ie: drush -u admin -d rets-flush)
Curious about seeing dRealty in action? Check out some of the beautiful sites below.
- Prudential Gallo REALTORS®
- Wilgus Associates
- Indian River Land Company
- Allie Beth Allman
- Remax Northwoods
- Sonnenalp Real Estate
- Village Realty
- Pam Harrington Exclusives
- Midgett Realty
- Tahoe Luxury Properties
Development sponsored by Inclind, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content, Content Display, E-commerce, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 212 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,227
- Last modified: February 11, 2015