DraggableViews makes rows of a view "draggable" which means that they can be rearranged by Drag'n'Drop.
The goal is to put out 7.x-2.1 & 7.x-2.2 then focus on D8. I (iStryker) had a talk with Yuriy (ygerasimov) at DrupalCon Portland and we both agreed that the focus of this module should be D8, and be backported to D7.
If you would like to help us, with migrating to Drupal 8, or improving this module or are interested in paid services, please Contact Me.
This branch is complete rewrite of the module and uses field form http://drupal.org/node/769322 Views functionality. So now we can build our draggableviews with adding field. In first instance this branch won't support building tree structure. Only dragging items for reordering. 7
.x-2.x doesn't have upgrade path from 7.x-1.x so please completely uninstall 7.x-1.x version before installing 7.x-2.x.
- Order any type of entity
- Set different order for different set of arguments
- Create one view that sets the order, and create as many views as you like that shows that order
Next Release 7.x-2.2
There is no upgrade path from 7.x-1.x to 7.x-2.x branch
Edit: Patch committed to 7.x-2.x-dev for the data. You will still need to manually fix your view
This branch is a reflection of the 7.x-1.x branch. This branch is less supported, than the 7.x-2.x. The 6.x version might get some love once 7.x-2.1 or 7.x-2.2 is released.
Please check README.txt for more information.
Most of handbooks and information is about 7.x-1.x branch that is deprecated.
You may wish to read the comparison page for node ordering modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 59,762 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 298,694
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 16, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.