Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module uses JQuery to add a fun and non-intrustive way of sharing the current node with social media sites: currently Twitter, Delicious, Digg, Facebook. Images become draggable and can be dropped onto logos that animate onto the screen to share the page.
The module allows you to share the node with Twitter, Delicious, Digg and Facebook
It does this without interrupting the structure of the page as nothing is shown until you hover over an image.
When hovering over an image you are prompted to drag it. On dragging the image the screen darkens and the logos for the social websites above animate onto the screen. A message with the image/page title and a small version of the image gets attached to the cursor so you can drop it on one of the logos. Dropping the message onto the logo opens a new window that shares the current node by passing the url and title.
The module creates various options for the user:
- you can choose the node types to include the functionality
- you can choose which services you want to include
- you can enter custom css tags to narrow down which images get the "drag to share" functionality
Find the administration options here:
Admin > Site Configuration > Drag to share:
This module requires Jquery UI, get it here: http://drupal.org/project/jquery_ui
The code got a lot of help from this tutorial by Dan Wellman:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 2,305
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!