Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Domain Path module allows the creation of separate path aliases per domain for nodes created using the Domain Access module.
The module is ready for testing, but requires Domain Access 7.x-2.7 (or higher) to work correctly. For background, see this issue.
The Drupal 6 version requires URL Alter and Domain Access 6.x.2.11 or higher.
Domain Path was developed by Palantir.net
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Multisite, Utility
- Reported installs: 2,122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,638
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!