The only feature currently implemented is an access control plugin for Page Manager. This plugin allows you to set domain-specific visibility rules for Pages and Panels.
Additional features should be filed as patches against HEAD.
7.x-1.3 and higher
Provides compatibility with both the 7.x.2 and 7.x.3 versions of Domain Access.
If you have previously exported access rules to code, you are encouraged to re-export your access rules. The user interface will prompt you when it is recommended to do so.
This project is deliberately not part of the Domain project download, to encourage faster adoption of new CTools features.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Multisite, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,905 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,779
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.