Don't use this module anymore, use https://www.drupal.org/project/config_split
Drupal 8 has removed the ability to disable modules for many reasons. Seeand many other issues in the queue of various core and contributed modules.
This module brings back the ability to (temporarily) disable modules from the UI or with Drush. Note, that there's no guarantee for your content, config or even your site after you disable a module.
There is a possibility that core will include this feature one day again, see.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 108 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,740
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 24 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.