The data visualization api is a module that allows site builders to create, import & store data visualizations as entities and their data as standardized JSON. A user can then choose which installed data visualization library to use when rendering each data visualization entity.
All data is stored in a standardized format called Vizstruct. The spec for this specified JSON can be found here.
- The ability to create and store Data Visualizations as entities.
- The ability to choose which rendering library you want for individual visualizations.
- Quick load times since the data is stored as JSON files and not database records.
- Integration with the Color module for easy color palette selection.
- The ability to place visualizations as blocks.
- Import Vizstruct objects from file
- Import data via CSV file
- Entity API
- Libraries API
- Chaos Tools
- At least one rendering library installed: jqPlot, JIT or HighCharts.