Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The data visualization api is a module that allows site builders to create, import & store data visualizations as entities and their data as standardized JSON. A user can then choose which installed data visualization library to use when rendering each data visualization entity.
All data is stored in a standardized format called Vizstruct. The spec for this specified JSON can be found here.
- The ability to create and store Data Visualizations as entities.
- The ability to choose which rendering library you want for individual visualizations.
- Quick load times since the data is stored as JSON files and not database records.
- Integration with the Color module for easy color palette selection.
- The ability to place visualizations as blocks.
- Import Vizstruct objects from file
- Import data via CSV file
- Entity API
- Libraries API
- Chaos Tools
- At least one rendering library installed: jqPlot, JIT or HighCharts.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,416
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!