The Dashboard module provides users with personalized dashboard pages similar to iGoogle or MyYahoo. Users can add widgets to their pages and arrange them through the use of a drag and drop interface. Administrators can create widgets through the use of blocks and nodes defined within the system.
- Keep the user’s context with inline customization. Avoid separate pages and never use popups or lightboxes.
- Actions should have instant results. Update the screen immediately and tell the server in the background, no throbbers, spinners, or progress bars.
Functional and fully tested. Some notes about testing and functionality:
- Cross browser compatible with all versions of IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
- Heavily tested against Drupal.org’s new Bluecheese theme, along with other custom themes.
- Makes heavy use of preprocessing functions. After installing, be sure to clear your theme registry. Refer to README.txt for instructions.
New Features in Dev 2.x:
- fully functioning admin screens
- one-click create widget from existing block
- Multi-dashboard configuration
- configurable dashboard default setup
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,471
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.