Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides many country related tasks.
- A fieldable countries database with an administrative interface.
- A way to alter Drupals core country list.
- A country FAPI element.
- A countries field.
- Integration with Country Icons.
- Token support.
- Up to date countries database including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba BES, Curaçao CUW, South Sudan SSD, Sint Maarten (Dutch part) SXM which are not covered by Drupal core.
If you really want an unsupported Drupal 6 version, try this.
The 2.x branch supports View operations. The views filter is supported via 'select list' in the following way:
- Create a Relationship (under 'Advanced') to 'Field: Country (field-country)' ('Country' being the field label, 'field_country' the field name).
The field is shown twice in the list
- Field: Country
- Field: Country (field-country)
The first one is not working. This broken relationship has been removed in the latest dev version.
- Add a Field/Filter/Sort of type 'Countries: xyz' with the new relationship.
Please open a new issue if you find bugs or require additional functionality.
- Countries Additional Codes
Provides FIPS, NATO FIFA and IOC country codes, as well as the top level internet domain. (sandbox)
- Countries Table Field
Extends the module to provides a tabular input widget.
If you disable any countries using this module, the country should be removed from country lists. While this is a quick way to remove the country reference, it means that the disabled country should never show up on any lists!
- Entity API - Version 1.0 rc 1 or later!
This creates or provides better integration with a number of modules including Rules, Features, I18n, Token.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19,131 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 94,991
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.