This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Convio Integration API is basically a connector module through which you would send requests to the Convio API to gather specific pieces of information from your site. The included convio user module uses the convio integration api to authenticate a convio user from your site and log them in.
A special thanks to sjancich and Jason Socha, who gave us the preliminary code that they were working on when we started working on this module.
First iteration was sponsored by SunRain Productions and the League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 811
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.