This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides rules module integration for the context module.
The module offers:
A. New Rules event to react when a context is set
B. New Rules condition to see if a selected context is set.
C. New Rules action allowing rules to set or unset one or more contexts.
Module now has stable releases for both 6.x and 7.x, thanks to all who submited issues and patches!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 639 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,383
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.