Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by hadsie on
This is a module that extends the module context by adding more conditions and reactions.
Provides the following sub modules:
- cep_negate_path - add condition : Show on every page except the listed pages.
- context reaction front : add reaction: Enter the path for the default front page.
- cep_immediate_taxonomy_child : provides a taxonomy condition to check only immediate children of the selected term(s). The condition will not be activated for the selected term's parent(s) or grandchildren.
- cep_node -- new context condition which takes node id as argument. By default it checks if current page argument $node->nid equals to value. Optionally it can lookup also to $node->tnid - original nid from which was current node translated (thanks to mathiaz.sk).
- Context condition: theme - Adds a condition for the current active theme (compliments the Context Reaction Theme module).
- Context condition: node author - Adds a condition based on the node author.
- Context condition: taxonomy vocabulary - Adds a condition based on the vocabulary of specific term listing pages (thanks to othermachines).
Requires the context 3.x branch
Looking for more context plugins?
- Context Add Assets
- Context Block Classes
- Context content profile
- Context disable context
- Context error
- Context GeoIP
- Context HTTP Headers
- Context Keywords
- Context Local Tasks
- Context Menu Block
- Context Node
- Context OG
- Context PHP
- Context Reaction Theme
- Context Respect
- Context Rules
- Context Useragent
- Views argument from Context
- Context Reaction: Primary Links
- Context: Variable
- Context as Reaction
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 84 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,258
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.