Provides a context condition for triggering on a 403, or 404 error page. Possible combinations:
- 403 error only
- 404 error only
- 403, or 404 error
- Neither 403 nor 404 error page
Development of the Drupal 6 branch was sponsored by Freestyle Systems.
Most of the Drupal 7 branch has been contributed by szantog.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 4,248 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,070
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.