Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D8CX: I pledge that Contact CC will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
Contact_cc provides CC and BCC recipient fields to the site-wide contact form.
These fields are configurable per category.
Installation and Usage
- Copy the contact_cc folder to the modules folder in your installation.
- Enable the module.
- Create or edit categories for your sitewide contact form. In the category editing form, you will now have text areas for CC recipients and BCC recipients. In the same fashion as the core Recipients field, add a comma separated list of valid email addresses to these fields.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Mail, Utility
- Reported installs: 378 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,449
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 3, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.