This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
*** THIS MODULE WILL BE PART OF CONFIGURATION DEVELOPMENT MODULE ***
This Drupal 8 module allows to update the configuration changes into the module's config/install dir.
- Export all configuration in a module (e.g. update all configuration in node module).
- Export one configuration element of all modules (e.g. Update all view config entities).
- Batch operation for multiple configuration export
- Simple configurations are not supported. Configuration entities only.
Why not config_devel?
Though Configuration Development allows to update the details, it expects to explicitly specify configuration items on the .info file.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 701
- Last modified: 14 September 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.