Modules such as Config Split want to modify the configuration when it is synchronized between the database and the exported yaml files.
This module provides the API to do so but does not influence a sites operation.
How it works
Configuration Filter swaps the
config.storage.sync service from Drupal 8 core.
The new service wraps the file storage and applies filters to it.
This allows other modules to change the configuration as it gets imported or exported both in the Drupal UI and with drush. (drupal console patch pending)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 310 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 798
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 27, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.