Commerce support for Spanish banks that use Sermepa/Redsys systems.
Full list of banks managed by sermepa: http://www.redsys.es/wps/portal/redsys/publica/acercade/nuestrosSocios
Both methods GET and POST are supported in the stable version.
- Ensure php mcrypt library is installed:
- Install the CommerceRedsys library:
Download https://github.com/CommerceRedsys/sermepa into sites/all/libraries
You can do it with git clone: https://github.com/CommerceRedsys/sermepa.git
Or unzipping the compressed file: https://github.com/CommerceRedsys/sermepa/archive/master.zip
- Install the Commerce Sermepa module.
- Enable the Rule for Sermepa via Store > Configuration > Payment settings and edit the rule settings to set the information that provided by your bank office.
You can set the mode of the module to Test or Live.
Get in touch with us for customizations and consultancy.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 712 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,788
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.