Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Add fixed fees to your orders in Drupal Commerce.
You can configure rules to trigger a fee addition to a given order, examples of this are adding a shipping fee if the delivery is overseas or charge extra for cash on delivery payment method.
Commerce fees will add a new line item to the order with the arbitrary amount configured.
- Place this module directory in your "modules" folder (this will usually be "sites/all/modules/").
Don't install your module in Drupal core's "modules" folder, since that will cause problems and is bad practice in general.
If "sites/all/modules" doesn't exist yet, just create it.
- Enable the module.
- Visit "admin/commerce/config/fees" to learn about the various settings.
- Go to admin/commerce/config/fees and add a new fee type
- Add a rule at admin/config/workflow/rules
- Event: "Apply a fee to a given order".
- Set the conditions.
- Action: "Apply a fee to an order".
- Entity data selector: "commerce-order".
- Fee: Your fee type.
- Set amounts, currency and taxes as necessary.
Notice: if using fees based on payment type, be sure to move the payment type pane to a screen before the review pane on admin/commerce/config/checkout so that customers can see the fee before accepting.
- This Drupal 7 module is sponsored by NovaRosa.es
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,546 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,259
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!