This module is now ready for beta testing in the highlighted countries.
This module will assist anyone setting up a store in the EU with configuring their VAT rates. It is especially ideal if the store exports to other EU countries and outside the EU. If the store only ships to its home country it may be to much.
For information inter-state VAT regulations
There is no obvious upgrade path from 1.x to 2.x due to the options for configuration. The only limitation is that you will need to set the VAT rate applicable to each product again, this can be done with views bulk operations.
Core Commerce EU VAT
This module provides core functionality and reports for calculating tax returns.
Each EU Member State will have its own module providing tax rate information and rules. In most cases you will only need to enable you home country module. If you sell physical products you might be registered in another country - in which case you can enable a second country.
|Country||Place of Supply||Tax Rates||Notes|
|Croatia||(2. Branch Only)|
Commerce 1.4 is required for
Other Useful Modules
Commerce price by components
- This gives the admin absolute control over which components should be displayed and which shouldn't.
It also provides two Views handlers to display/hide price components in cart totals and order totals.
Additionally it has basic rules support that gives to the commerce administrators the ability to do conditions using price components such as discounts or taxes and react accordingly.
The following countries are not part of the EU but implement similar VAT regulations
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,381 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,141
- Last modified: June 22, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.