This module integrates Braintree Payments with Drupal Commerce to accept credit card payments on-site and store card data in the Braintree vault for later processing.
See the modules README.txt for information on installing and configuring this module.
Drupal 7 version
This module uses an external library.
Download your choice of the 2.40.0 PHP library from Braintree:
More information can be found in the README.txt
Drupal 8 version
Commerce Braintree, like all Commerce modules, must be installed via Composer.
1. Add the Drupal.org repository (if you haven't)
composer config repositories.drupal composer https://packages.drupal.org/8
2. Download Commerce Braintree
composer require "drupal/commerce_braintree ~1.0"
Use "composer update drupal/commerce_braintree --with-dependencies" to update Commerce Braintree to a new release.
See Using Composer in a Drupal project for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 267 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,602
- Last modified: 22 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.