Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Authorize.Net integration for the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. Currently supports credit card payments on the checkout form via the AIM API using the latest Commerce release. Additionally, integrates with the CIM API to provide Card on File payment support.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys, an Authorize.Net reseller.
Installation and Configuration
- Install the Authorize.Net module.
- Enable the payment method rule titled Authorize.Net AIM - Credit Card via Store > Configuration > Payment methods and edit its action to use your Authorize.Net API credentials.
- You must also choose whether you want to perform Authorization and capture or Authorization only transactions during checkout. Authorization only transactions may be captured after the fact using a capture amount that is less than or equal to the amount authorized.
- The Payment checkout pane must come after the Billing information checkout pane for Drupal Commerce to be able to populate the order used to generate transactions with a billing address before this module attempts to process payment.
If you need Authorize.Net SIM or DPM support instead, you'll use this module instead.
Registering with Authorize.Net
Authorize.Net sells payment gateway and merchant account services. You must have an account with them in order to use this module, as it depends on API credentials specific to their services. If you need to register for an account, consider Commerce Guys' reseller pricing and referral to support the development and maintenance of this module.
If you just want to perform development tests using this module, you can register a test account and set the Transaction mode in your payment method rule configuration to Developer test account transactions. Note that the default answer to test account security questions is simon until you change it.
If you would like to contribute to this module by extending the AIM / CIM implementations or supporting additional Authorize.Net payment methods, feel free to post patches to the queue. There may already be an issue open for your desired feature, so please search first.
Developer guides can be found at http://developer.authorize.net.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4,031 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 68,093
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 7, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.